Sales Engineer, Data Analytics, Google Cloud Platform
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative.
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
With millions of companies relying on Google Cloud, we regularly answer questions about technical features, helping customers design architectures, engage in proof of concepts, and troubleshooting potential roadblocks related to database migration and data back ends. As a Sales Engineer for Data Analytics, you'll utilize both your technical aptitude and exemplary communication skills to address all aspects of the data lifecycle.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Support local sales teams in pursuit of key business opportunities, engaging customers to address aspects of the data lifecycle.
- Identify business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery and architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Take responsibility for leading technical projects, including such activities as technology advocacy, supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work hands-on with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud Platform value proposition, using techniques that include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers and RFI response documents.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with traditional Analytic Warehouse solutions and data movement from data stores into Analytic Warehouses.
- Experience in implementing analytics systems architecture and familiarity with cloud computing.
- Experience with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the technology space.
- Technical sales experience or professional consulting experience in the fields of cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management and Big Data.
- Experience with developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch or real-time event processing and ETL workflows solutions (i.e. Informatica, Talend, Alooma, SAP, Data Services).
- Understanding of DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, Load Balancing, VPN and VPC and working knowledge of Linux.
- Ability to travel as required.
Work at Google
Foorban wants to improve the urban citizen's lifestyle offering healthy, tasty and balanced dishes. We have served thousands of meals and our ambitions do not stop within food delivery: we are already present in big corporations with physical stores. We are convinced that the future urban citizen will choose products and services where quality and experience will be essential features. We believe we are perfectly positioned to answer these needs and create an enthusiastic and responsible community.