Graphic Designer Intern
We recently launched a new Direct to Consumer brand called “La Semaine Paris”
The Brand is based in Milan, but our identity comes from France.
We are a 360° lifestyle brand, designed for modern woman, with a strong digital identity and focus on the e-commerce channel.
We will release monthly drops and realize limited editions, not following the traditional fashion seasonality.
We don’t want to create a Brand, but rather a movement of bold women who shares the same values and believes.
As a graphic designer, you will create effective visual communications material that will play a major role in defining and growing our brand during launch and for years to come. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of building a direct to consumer brand from the ground up.
You will collaborate with the Marketing end Ecommerce departments to create exceptional assets that will bring the brand to life. Additionally, as a graphic designer, you will assist with photoshoot and video shoot production on an as-needed basis.
The position is ideal for young professionals seeking experience at a promising Fashion Startup
Do you find yourself comfortable in a results-oriented environment based on feedback, critique, and iteration?
Are you naturally able to manage complexity?
Are you ready to start an exciting new business adventure?
The Graphic Designer will:
- Own the design and creation of La Semaine’s visual collateral to be used across digital and printed brand materials including: landing pages, social media, email, display banners, acquisition offers, marketing inserts, presentations and site content
- Resize and manipulate imagery as-needed
- Become a visual storyteller and embody La Semaine’s brand through compelling visual designs that help to bring life to the brand
- Be Involved in a variety of cross-functional projects including brand launch and marketing campaigns
- Ensure visual consistency across all projects and visual communication mediums
- Work closely with both internal and external creative stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner
- Provide as-needed support for photoshoots
Preferred & Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
- Experience working with tight deadlines, with an ability to independently prioritize projects
- Stylistic approach and a strong understanding of what makes a good design based on design fundamentals, principles and elements
- A keen understanding of design context-based on visual, cultural, and popular trends
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborative working environments and idea exchanges
- Professional experience in an agency or in-house design department (Internships are accepted)
- High proficiency Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment - we’re a startup; this requires strong multi-tasking skills and the flexibility to quickly switch from one project to the next
Why should you work with us
You'll be working in a fast-paced, new team with smart, passionate, interesting people who have amazing ideas that often become reality. We're on a mission and you'll be an integral part of the team to make a BIG impact. We're a well-funded Seed-stage startup and have global ambitions - let's be honest, you'll love working with us.
- Tech equipment
- The lunch is on us 😉
- Flexible working hours
- Beautiful offices in the very centre of the fashion capital of the World
Last but not least…
Possibility to gain a full-time job at the end of the internship!
Work at La Semaine Paris
La Semaine Paris is a new direct to consumer brand based in Milan with a French soul. It is designed for modern women who are aware of their power and beauty. La Semaine Paris creates clothes with a bold design and one single goal: to make women feel “belle comme le jour” all day, every day of the week.
As a direct to consumer brand, La Semaine Paris is able to offer an extraordinary value for money to its costumers and to create a direct link with its community: we want to be with our costumers in every step of their journey. Therefore, to bring the best possible quality at a fair price, we cut the unnecessary steps.
For us value means uniqueness. Our garments are made with craftsmanship and the best quality. We choose our suppliers carefully and have direct control on our production. For us quality is the keyword.
We have no boundaries: La Semaine Paris is not only about trends, about fashion, it’s a group of women around the world sharing the same tastes and values.