Graphic Design Intern
Foorban wants to improve the urban citizen's lifestyle offering healthy, tasty and balanced dishes. We have served thousands of meals and our ambitions do not stop within food delivery: we are already present in big corporations with physical stores. We are convinced that the future urban citizen will choose products and services where quality and experience will be essential features. We believe we are perfectly positioned to answer these needs and create an enthusiastic and responsible community.
As Graphic Design Intern you will be part of the Marketing Team reporting to the Marketing Manager.
You will support the Graphic and UX Designer creating social media content (Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories), graphics, apps and newsletters, graphics for Foorban points of sales and for our Partners.
You will take part in strategic and brainstorming meetings and actively propose improvements for Foorban communication style, in line with the corporate strategy. You’ll be involved in a variety of exciting projects, building a brand that people can fall in love with.
What you’ll do
- Work on content creation for Facebook, Instagram and Instagram Stories
- Create images for newsletters, website and apps
- Support in the creation of the weekly editorial plan
- Support in the creation of the editorial plan for co-marketing activities
- Create materials and graphics for Foorban Stores
- Participate in creative brainstorming and strategic alignments
What you’ll bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Communication Design
- Familiarity with Photoshop or Illustrator
- Familiarity with content marketing and social networks
- Computer skills and open to experiment new tools and channels
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Familiarity with Sketch and After Effects
- Knowledge of Mailchimp and Facebook Business Manager is a plus
Your personality traits:
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, with an ability to independently prioritize projects
- Responsiveness and attention to details
- Passionate about lifelong learning and growing your team’s knowledge
- Thrive on learning new technologies
- Like to be part of an awesome team
Work at Foorban
Foorban is an innovative corporate food service. Born in 2016 with a brand new model in the italian food industry, it’s the first lunch food delivery that controls the whole process, from production to delivery in a smart and integrated way. In 2017 Foorban enters the b2b world and transforms the office lunch experience. We offer innovative solutions: from a brand new concept of break room to a dedicated restaurant area that replaces the traditional corporate canteen.
In Foorban we care about every single detail in order to guarantee a unique taste and a simple experience in line with our values
Mission: We want to make healthy eating simple
Vision: Be the leader in the lunch break industry, where technology and sustainability meet the customers’ needs