Content Creator (video maker) Intern
As a Content Creator (Video Maker), you will create effective visual communications material (mainly video) that will play a major role in defining and growing our brand. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of building a direct to consumer brand from the ground up.
You will collaborate with our creative director Gabrielle to create exceptional assets that will bring the brand to life. Additionally, as a content creator, you will assist photoshoot and play an active role in video shoot production on an as-needed basis. You will also assist our creative director Gabrielle in the creation of content for her private digital channels (Instagram and Youtube).
The position is ideal for young professionals seeking experience at a promising Fashion Startup
Do you find yourself comfortable in a results-oriented environment based on feedback, critique, and iteration?
Are you naturally able to manage complexity?
Are you ready to start an exciting new business adventure?
The Content Creator (Video Maker) will:
- Own the creation of La Semaine Paris and Gabrielle video material to be used across digital channels including landing pages, social media, email, display banners, marketing inserts, presentations and site content
- Resize and manipulate video as-needed
- Become a visual storyteller and embody La Semaine Paris and Gabrielle brands through compelling video materials that help to bring life to the brand
- Ensure consistency across all video communication
- Work closely with both internal and external creative stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner
- Provide as-needed support for photoshoots
Preferred & Required Skills:
- Fluent in English
- Experience in video making/content creation
- Experience working with tight deadlines, with an ability to independently prioritize projects
- Stylistic approach and a strong understanding of what makes a good design based on design fundamentals, principles and elements
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborative working environments and idea exchanges
- Professional experience in an agency or in-house content creation department (Internships are accepted) or as a freelance
- High proficiency Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment - we’re a startup; this requires strong multi-tasking skills and the flexibility to quickly switch from one project to the next
Why should you work with us
You'll be working in a fast-paced, new team with smart, passionate, interesting people who have amazing ideas that often become reality. We're on a mission and you'll be an integral part of the team to make a BIG impact. We're a Seed-stage startup and have global ambitions - let's be honest, you'll love working with us.
- Flexible working hours
- Beautiful offices in the very centre of the fashion capital of the World
Last but not least…
- Possibility to gain a full-time job at the end of the internship!
Work at La Semaine Paris
La Semaine Paris is a new direct to consumer brand based in Milan with a French soul. It is designed for modern women who are aware of their power and beauty. La Semaine Paris creates clothes with a bold design and one single goal: to make women feel “belle comme le jour” all day, every day of the week.
As a direct to consumer brand, La Semaine Paris is able to offer an extraordinary value for money to its costumers and to create a direct link with its community: we want to be with our costumers in every step of their journey. Therefore, to bring the best possible quality at a fair price, we cut the unnecessary steps.
For us value means uniqueness. Our garments are made with craftsmanship and the best quality. We choose our suppliers carefully and have direct control on our production. For us quality is the keyword.
We have no boundaries: La Semaine Paris is not only about trends, about fashion, it’s a group of women around the world sharing the same tastes and values.