Communications Analyst - Hygiene Home
If you love to tell stories and you’re passionate about communication and technology, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join an exciting consumer goods company with a portfolio of iconic brands
If you love to tell stories and you’re passionate about communication and technology, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join an exciting consumer goods company with a portfolio of iconic brands.RB is looking for an awesome Communications Manager to support the Global Director of Communications, Hygiene Home to execute the internal communications strategy and engage and inspire our employees. Our culture is fast paced, and we believe in giving our employees responsibility and the freedom to succeed.
You’ll be a storyteller… • Use your journalistic skills to find and write stories and short news articles for the corporate intranet and employee advocacy platform. Your stories will be about our brands, culture, employees and social impact initiatives.• Design and create omni-channel content to engage and inspire your colleagues around the world e.g. digital signage graphics, videos, social media posts.
Employee Advocacy Platform
• Day-to-day management of the employee advocacy platform
• Creation of a global adoption and rollout plan including leadership governance
• Implementation of a measurement plan including reporting and metrics
• Design an ongoing strategy to ensure the longevity of the platform including acting as ‘managing editor’
• Ensure content is uploaded daily
RBTV – Webcast Platform & Employee Events
• Management of the content calendar for our new company webcast platform
• Partner with the broadcast provider, global Communications Leads and Communications Manager (Functions) to plan and schedule webcasts in accordance with the calendar.
• Ensure webcasts are communicated to employees in a timely manner and the platform is updated
• Take the lead in managing the corporate office announcements calendar to ensure announcements are appropriately scheduled, there is no overlap and announcements are received on time and in the correct format.
• Support the office administration team in the execution of employee events
• Manage the evaluation survey process for employee events delivered in the corporate office and deliver timely reporting action plans to improve future activity.
What we’re looking for in our new colleague
• Passion for storytelling and writing engaging communications• Experience of creating video communications and managing live webcasts using broadcast platforms• Photoshop / graphic design skills and the ability to create images • You don’t settle for good enough, you strive for extraordinary • Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail • A can-do attitude and the ability to spin an extra plate now and again and not let them all fall• Your enthusiasm and dedication drive you to make a difference to our employees • Energy and enthusiasm to take on new initiatives and drive them to success• An innovative, authentic individual who brings their whole self to the office every day
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Work at Reckitt Benckiser Hygiene Home
In RB la nostra vision è “healthier lives, happier homes”, ovvero un mondo in cui le persone siano più sane e più felici all’interno delle loro case. La mission della Business Unit Hygiene Home (link a pagina con i nostri prodotti) è “creating a cleaner world” portando ad un sempre maggior numero di persone le nostre soluzioni innovative per la cura e l’igiene della casa.