Campaign & Creative Manager
Amazon Advertising is currently looking for a highly motivated Campaign & Creative Manager (CCM) in Italy.
At Amazon Advertising, we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the value of the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners. We strive to make advertising relevant so that customers welcome it - across Amazon’s ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices, and the Amazon Advertising Platform. If you’re interested in innovative advertising solutions with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place!
Amazon Advertising is currently looking for a highly motivated Campaign & Creative Manager (CCM) in Italy. As our advertiser’s “go-to” experts on Amazon Advertising’s policy, process, creative services and retail business, CCMs earn trust and foster frustration-free advertiser experiences through seamless project management of campaigns, data-driven creative strategy recommendations and ongoing advertiser education, all aimed at helping advertisers grow their business on Amazon while upholding our end customers’ experience. You will work with our partners to deliver results that matter to our advertisers for long-term growth. This means diving deep on creative data, recommending creative testing, and providing creative insights to our advertisers. CCMs provide efficient and accurate campaign management while identifying opportunities to continuously improve our workflows and implement best practices across teams. The role provides a fast-paced environment that offers team members continual opportunities to learn, be curious and develop their skills.
As a CCM, a Typical Day May Include
- Obsessing over our end-customer’s Amazon experience and our advertiser's business experience.
- Project managing the execution of sold advertising campaigns with internal Design, AdOps, Sales, Quality Assurance and Account Management teams.
- Managing creative delivery and acting as the gatekeeper of high quality creative.
- Consulting with advertisers on creative strategy using historical advertiser and industry data.
- Planning and delivering advertiser engagements to educate advertisers and improve asset quality, creative delivery, and raise awareness of Amazon policy.
- Troubleshooting issues surfaced during the campaign life-cycle.
- Participating in process and product improvement projects with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. working with the Product team to refine current tools and products).
- Establishing and standardizing creative and operational best practices with advertisers to drive creative performance and provide frustration-free campaign launches.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years professional experience, 1+ of which in digital media or marketing
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Digital advertising experience and understanding of related ad specifications, file formats and technologies
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience managing and or coordinating projects in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
- Experience with MS Office, Photoshop, HTML5, Rich Media, and Salesforce