We need support to drive the analytics strategy within the Agency’s strategic department and make sure that we build useful data products to optimize our campaigns.
You will be a part of a team who provides results and recommendations in a consistent way, using different sources of data, for a large and complex organization.
• Analyze marketing campaign performance across channels (online and offline)
• Handle development of solutions to analyze performance and support the data driven culture
• Support the implementation of analytics solutions (Digital Analytics, campaign tracking etc.)
• Collaborate with Data engineers to oversee data ingestion in our Big Data Platform
• Share the results of your work with partners from marketing to creatives to improve advertising strategy and creative process
Play your part in our team!
Analytics and Search strategy is a department of the LEGO internal Agency focused on communication efficiency, findability of LEGO content for our consumers and making the creative process more data driven.
Together we are focusing on making the organization mindset evidence based by embedding a wide range of data and consumer research into our strategies and help LEGO win on e-com. We do all this by having an advanced approach to analytics, data visualization and search.
Do you have what it takes?
The following background would be useful in the role:
• Experience: + 2 years working in digital analytics
• Experience background: consulting agency, start-up, International companies
• Experience projects: campaign management (DCM, Adwords etc), digital analytics tool implementation, digital campaign tracking and analysis, UX projects (MV Testing etc.)
• Technology: significant skills in tools such as Adobe Analytics, SEO tools etc. Experience with APIs and R is a plus; basic SQL; some experience with Power BI / Tableau
Work at Lego
At the LEGO Group, our mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. Our most well-known product to do so is the LEGO brick - an amazing play system for both kids and adults. The LEGO bricks are all part of the LEGO system, which essentially means that they can easily be combined in innumerable ways – and just as easily be dismantled. The more LEGO bricks you have, the more fertile your creativity can become. The combination of a structured system, logic and unlimited creativity encourages the child to learn through play in a wholly unique LEGO fashion.